Saturday, April 2, 2016

Losing Interest in FB

It was fun for a while as I was creating pages as repositories for lots of the things I was finding and reading, but I am losing interest in Facebook now that most of the pages are blocked because my account was blocked because I have been known on Facebook by an online name since I got there. Most of my thousands of friends are gone as I don't have time to find them all and send them individual messages explaining who I am and why the account was blocked. Many do not allow contact from strangers so poof, I disappeared overnight. The pages I was creating (with others, so maybe they will keep a few going) were in their infancy but they were inspiring, reflecting, nocturnal, stimulating, amusing, and musical, stuff. I also collected articles and videos about life, social, national, awful, questionable, political, religious and various other topics I thought worth saving and sharing. In my odd way I was trying to help us survive Bugs Webbot was my Facebook name for almost ten years. Thousands of people, communications, posts, and personal and fun photos others tagged me in are out of reach now. It feels like a violation of privacy and very unfair. Ideas are welcome. So are friends, old and new.

No comments: