Friday, May 20, 2016

Yes I did (Go There)

I refer to this entry, in which I referenced my libido and what attracts me physically, sensually, sexually, and beyond the written word, in case it matters. The linkage to more information about what inspires me to want a friend to become a lover (you thought maybe I would not have a blog for that?) and what makes my Libido tic (and toc and wanna dance, for starters) and ways of my heart and mind (see the BIOS for a start) are popping up again thanks to the physical labor I did not expect to do, but enjoyed doing today. I even included photos (won't that get you to click on the links lol lam laa). If you want to be my lover, you may need to jump through hoops. At least read more and ask questions. Yes I did go there. Why so serious? If you do not understand my silence, you will not understand my words. It is this simple. You simply must understand or take it on faith, in my world, especially in intimacy, unconditional trust rules.

No comments: