Sunday, May 1, 2016

Blogging Lives

What I do in this blogging life (blogging being an adjective in that sense) is crave sharing and that just may be the ultimate primary reason I started and continue this blogging life (in this case, blogging becomes a verb) and these blogging lives (still a verb) and then some, in case it matters. After any day or experience no matter how exciting or fun or wonderful (or sad or tragic, for that matter), the thing I want to do most is share, tell someone about it, make it a memory by sharing it with someone who cares about this blogging life (adjective again) as I experience it. When there is no partner to come home to or with whom to share this blogging life (adjective), I want to write about the experience(s) so I can give myself the illusion of sharing it as the experience is shared in words even if no one is reading at the moment and also the experience is shared in words for posterity anytime anyone might want to know what I experienced. This blogging life I live becomes this and these blogging lives that you can read.

When did I lose you? (laughing and hoping I didn't) :)

No comments: