Thursday, March 10, 2016

99.99%

The move is all but done. I have one box (actually a kitchen garbage can) full of stuff that would not fit into my car today. All the cleaning items and a few more drying over the sink and that's it. Tomorrow I pick those up and drop off the keys and that place is in the rear view mirror as is living with Jackson. While she is one of the best roommates I ever had (sadly, few kept in touch for various reasons we will leave for another discussion) and she will always be family (and hopefully keep in touch, if not stay close), I (putting my convenience and needs aside so nobly like a true altruist, which is only a few puffs away from an alchemist, but that's another flashacbk for anothert time) hope she will not be back this time because that will mean the relationship with Brandi is working. We both want that more than anything (though a relationship that works for me just might nudge it out of first on my scale of most wanted things in this life, but back to reality now with the usual touch of self-mockery). Yup, the new life... starts... here.

I must unpack the music.

1 comment:

Bina Simon said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
skip bin hire ipswich
skip bin hire rocklea