Saturday, December 31, 2016

Of A Sort

. o O ( and then... suddenly... after all this time... this needed to come out ) O o .

She called me BFF, she has no time for me. for many years we lived together, i was there for her anytime, in the middle of the night when she was sick, the go to ride whenever she needed a ride, to talk her down from self-harming, whatever the hour - to the airport, appointments, when her car was serviced, if there was ever an emergency, i'd drop everything and be there, i even paid most of the bills for the years we lived together and then she fell in love and i was so happy for her and then moved 20 minutes away and we never see each other like we live a million miles apart and just when I needed a friend most, she stopped being there for me at all. Maybe she never really was. That last thought is even more painful than being abandoned.


You think you know me?

No comments: